In an unexpected way, a few weeks back Tencent gaming announced the termination of all PUBG Mobile servers in India. Along with closing the user access across India, to PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite. They announced that Tencent is ceasing all operations of PUBG Mobile in India from 30th October 2020. This means no user from India will be able to log into the game and play it. But now players can play Pubg Mobile after the ban. So in this article, we will tell you how to play Pubg mobile after the ban & how to download Pubg mobile Korean version.
Now you can play PUBG Mobile on the PUBG Mobile KR or the Korean version of PUBG. The Korean version is widely famous for its huge range of skins, outfits, and costumes which are different from the global version.
Usually, these items in the global version are available at a high cost, and they require UC cash to purchase them. But paying for a virtual currency is not a possible option for everyone. And that’s the reason they look for ways to obtain items for free in the game.
And for those players, the PUBG Mobile Korean version is the best. Because they can experience premium weapon skins and outfits for free.
Step To Download Pubg mobile Korean version
1.At first visit https://pubg-mobile-kr.en.uptodown.com/android/download and download the Korean XApk file.
2. Then rename the downloaded file from XApk to .Zip by renaming it.
3. After that extract both the APK file and OBB file into a folder.
4. Thereafter install the Korean APK file.
5. Then create a folder in Android/OBB and rename it to com.pubg.krmobile.
6. Copy paste the OBB file into that folder.
7. Finally You are free to play the game. Open the application and enjoy the Korean version of Pubg.
Note: Please keep in mind that the total download size of this application is around 1.9 GB and also it will require approximately 4GB of free storage space to run the game smoothly on your device.
Read Also- Top 5 PUBG Mobile players in the world