Free fire brings lots of events from time to time in the game. Nowadays a new event comes in the game that is the Penta Flip event. In this event, players have to spend diamonds to participate in this event. To know full details about the Free fire Penta Flip event, how to get Volcanic Fury gloo wall, how to get Volcanic Fury Pan, continue reading this article.
For taking participate in this new event in free fire Penta Flip Event- First, open the game > You can go direct via pop up banner in game or From the News section ( This event is available in number eighth position)
Free fire Penta Flip Event
The process is very simple to get Volcanic Fury gloo wall from this new event in free fire. First of all, players have to top up some diamonds in their account. If you don’t know how to top up diamonds then read the below article.
In this event, players have to play simple games of card flip. The game is divided into five rounds, with 20 diamonds, 40 diamonds, 60 diamonds, 80 diamonds, 100 diamonds. In every round, players get a chance to flip one card.
The Rare item of this Penta Flip Event in Free Fire
In this Penta Flip Event in Free Fire, there are two rare items present these are, Volcanic Fury gloo wall and Volcanic Fury Pan.
Rules Of this Penta Flip Event in Free Fire
I. There are total of 5 cards present each round, and 5 rounds in total. The Grand Prizes are displayed at the start of each round.
2. Press I to flip the cards face-down, and shuffle all 5 cards.
3. Tap on a card and spend diamonds to flip it over. You will win the prize that is displayed on the card!
4. If you do not win the Grand Prize of the round, it will be brought forward to the next round as well.
5. A new Grand Prize will be added in every round. In the Final Round, you may spend diamonds to flip all 5 cards.
New Event In Free Fire Penta Flip event
The New Event In Free Fire Penta Flip event Duration: 2 – 8 Sep.
- Free Fire new character Luqueta Full Details
- Bermuda 2.0 Release Date in India | Bermuda Map in Free Fire
- Top 5 Kalahari Map Advantages and Disadvantages