How to Download Minecraft On Android Mobile For Free 2021- Minecraft is a multiplayer/ single-player simulation game. The game was developed by Mojang Studios and was released in May 2009. As soon as the game was released it became one of the most popular games of all time. At first, it was only available for PC and console players. In December 2016 the Minecraft Android version was released. In this article, we are going to take a look at How to Download Minecraft On Android Mobile For Free 2021 – Step-by-step guide.
Read Also- Best Games Like GTA 5 For Android
How to Download Minecraft On Android Mobile For Free 2021
Player’s can download the Minecraft trial version for free directly from Google Play Store. Please follow the steps given below to Download Minecraft On Android Mobile For Free 2021.
- At first, open the Google Play Store on your Android Mobile and Search “Minecraft Trial” using the search bar available on the top.
- After that several results will appear on your mobile screen.
- Then click on the “Minecraft Trial”.
- Thereafter click on the install button. After some time, the game will be installed on your Android Device.
- Finally, you are all set to enjoy Minecraft on your Android Mobile for Free.
[Note: It is a trial version of the game so it has some limitations, if you want to enjoy the full game then you will need to purchase the game.]
Read Also-Top 10 Mobile Games with Most Downloads
[Special Note: Players should never download the game from any third-party servers as it may harm their privacy. They should always download the game from official sources only.]
Thereafter that’s all for this article about How to Download Minecraft On Android Mobile For Free 2021 – Step-by-step guide. Therefore, we hope that you found this article informative and also useful. And also for more gaming related information and gaming news please visit Gamersutra.com. Thank You.