Garena Free Fire is a popular multiplayer battle royal game. This game is developed and published by Garena International Private Limited. The game has over 500 Million worldwide downloads on the Google Play Store. Free Fire has won various Esports awards, including the Mobile Game of the Year 2020.
While Creating an account in Free Fire, players have to set an in-game name. Many Free Fire players want to have unique fonts and symbols in their nicknames. In this article, we are going to provide you a step by step guide about how to create a stylish nickname in Free Fire.
How to create a stylish nickname in Free Fire
Our default mobile keyboards don’t consist of symbols and stylish fonts. Therefore, to use them players need to use websites like fancytexttool.com, gypu.com, fsybmol.com, and fancytextguru.com.
Here are steps by which players can create a stylish nickname in Free Fire.
- At first, players need to open any of the above-mentioned websites.
- Then players need to enter their desired name in the text field.
- Thereafter they will get several outputs with various symbols and fronts.
- At last, they have to copy the name of their choice and then paste it while changing the in game name.
How to change name in Free Fire
It is quite easy to change names in Free Fire. Here is a step-by-step guide about how to change name in Free Fire.
- At first, players need to open their game and click on the profile icon available on the top right corner of your screen.
- Then they have to click on the name change option present below the existing name.
- As soon as the player clicks on the name change option a dialog box will pop up. There they will have to paste their new nicknames. Then they can press on the 390 diamonds option and their nickname will be changed.